Why Join Shore Dogs Club?
If you use this park regularly you really should help support it by joining Shore Dogs Club. The contribution is only $30.00 a year to help support the ongoing maintenance, improvements and events at the park. In return you have a very nice dog park to use for exercising and socializing your dog and to meet and make new friends.
About the Organization
Shore Dogs Club is an unincorporated California association that operates Shore Dogs Park in partnership with the City of Redwood City. Shore Dogs Club is responsible for keeping the park clean and helping enforce the rules while the City maintains the park grounds, provides garbage pick-up and assists with major turf repair and replacement work with Shore Dogs financial support. Shore Dogs obligations include:
- Furnishing and replacing equipment such as waste cans and liners, pick-up bags and dog bowls
- Raising funds to help pay for park turf repair and improvements
- Making recommendations and providing direction to the City on Park design, repair, maintenance and improvement issues
- Daily park maintenance, emptying small garbage cans, changing bags and miscellaneous clean-up
- Maintaining the Park website, the bulletin board, information boxes and other general signs
- Monitoring the enforcement of Park Rules and Regulations to ensure everyone's enjoyment and safety
- Organizing and running Park events.
Shore Dogs Club endeavors to go one step beyond just being a dog club, by cultivating community spirit and involvement, providing information and education to dog owners who have questions or problems with their pets and to be a resource with respect to rescue issues.
270 Redwood Shores Parkway
Redwood City, CA 94065-1173